Getting Support on the Forums
Aspire is an open-source project which relies heavily on its community. This makes the official public forum the best place to provide support for any issues encountered while using Aspire software or protocol. There are two types of support on the forum: Public and Private
Instead of having a closed support system and addressing common issues privately, we will be providing support openly on the forum so that all community members can jump in and share their knowledge, or find a solution to their problem (in case it was already addressed).
Our support team will consistently monitor the forum and address all reported issues in a timely manner.
To get public support on the forum:
- Use the Search bar to see if the same/similar issue has already been addressed or if there is a knowledge-base article explaining the solution in more detail
- If there is already an open topic with the same/similar issue, post your question/comment there (or use the solution provided)
- If you are not able to find a similar topic already created, click on
- When creating a new topic, the notification setting will automatically ‘subscribe’, which means you will be notified via email as soon as someone replies (please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list)
In case you have a question for support that you do not want to ask publicly, or simply want your problem to be addressed privately, you can send a private message to the ‘Support’ group. This message will only be visible to the members of the Aspire support team.
To send a private message to support click here
- As soon as a reply is posted by one of the support members you will get an email notification (please add email@example.com to your email contact list).